Monday, May 28, 2012

Shaggy's Harbor Bar & Grill

May 13, 2012
Shaggy's Harbor Bar & Grill
Biloxi, MS

So, it was just me and Vicky for Girls Night Out this week ...and you guessed it- we were back at Shaggy's (LOL).  We are just in love with the location, outside dining and southern atmosphere at this place! 

All I can say this time about the service is WOW!  There was a small crowd, but we were seated immediately and our waitress was prompt and attentive!  That was amazing in and of itself, made me wonder (and thankful for) whatever had brought about this pleasant event. ^_^

I settled on the Seafood Pasta because it was one dish that I have not tried here yet.  Vicky decided to have the Swordfish. Well, that was a great choice - Vicky said that it was excellent!  We were both in love with the divine mashed potatoes...it seems that they add some seafood seasoning to them to get that most excellent flavor (YUM).

Hmmm...about my Seafood Pasta...let's just say UGH.  There was absolutely no flavor and you can check out the picture to see that it was swimming in oil (?) our thoughts were that they didn't strain the noodles well OR they actually rinsed the noodles.  Well at this point our waitress brought over the new GM - John and let me tell you, he made it right.  He took the plate back to the kitchen and in no time at all I had another Seafood Pasta in front of me and complimentary Charbroiled Oysters (which you all know is one of my favorites here!).  This time ALL the flavor was there and the pasta was delicious...I ate every bite!

So glad that Shaggy's seems to finally be in capable hands - KUDOS John and your assistant manager Stacy! You guys are definitely going to have people talking "good stuff" about your restaurant. ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment