Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Manhatten Grill

April 17, 2012
Manhattan Grill
Ocean Springs, MS

The wonderful aroma of the food hit us as soon as we walked in!  There was no crowd, we were seated immediately and our waiter was prompt, attentive and very gregarious!

I ordered the Fried Crab Claws for an appetizer; Heidi and Vicky helped me get rid of those quick!  It was a very large serving, the claws were HUGE, and tasted delicious.  I had the Shrimp and Grits and all I can say is >OH MY FREAKIN GOSH..they were amazing! The shrimp's spicy flavor was off the chart fabulous and these were "the best grits I have ever had"!!!

Vicky had the Crab Cakes. They were scrumptious and loaded with crab meat (not bread)!

Heidi decided to have the Firecracker Shrimp. Well, that was a great choice - the shrimp came in their own little "boat" - a potato boat!  I could have drank the sauce on this dish straight up in a glass! 

Now you have to try the desserts here. The Lemon Cake was really good but I think that it was so light that it was like not there.  However, the Caramel Cake is to die-for!  The sweet/salty combination is just too good. You've heard the saying before "it's better than sex", well this dessert will make you tingle for sure!

Great food, great service, but be ready to pay for it this place is spendy!







No comments:

Post a Comment